You are very welcome at the next interfaith coffee morning for women. During these sessions, we come together in a relaxed environment to have a chat and not unimportantly, cake!
Next meetings for 2019
- Saturday the 3rd of August, tea & coffee at 9:45 for a 10 am start, at RISC (Room 1)
- Saturday the 7th of September, 10 am, probably at the Gurdwara on Cumberland Road
- Saturday the 5th of October, tea & coffee at 9:45 for a 10 am start, probably at RISC (Room 1)
- Saturday the 2nd of November, tea & coffee at 9:45 for a 10 am start, probably at RISC (Room 1)
- Saturday the 7th of December, tea & coffee at 9:45 for a 10 am start, probably at RISC (Room 1)
A note about Saturday
We are aware that our meetings on Saturday (Shabbat) may not be ideal for people from the Jewish community. While Saturday works well for those currently attending, we would be quite happy to change our meeting day if that would allow more people to join us!
It’s at RISC, RG1 4PS, Room 1. The shop won’t open until 10 am, so before that time you will have to go around the back (where the car park is). Give us a call if you can’t find it: 07947259910.
If you aren’t able to walk or cycle, this is the information that RISC gives about parking:
- Please do not park in our neighbours’ car parks (numbered spaces and lower level car parks) as you will receive a parking fine. There are some metered parking spaces on London Street and South Street. The nearest public car parks are at Queens Road or The Oracle.
- For all day on weekends: Parking is available in bays numbered 3 to 16, marked in WHITE. Pay by phone charges apply 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Parking in bays numbered 1, 2, 17 to 22, will result in a parking charge of £100. Please see the sign in the car park for more information.
- Spaces can be reserved in advance in our car park for the registered disabled. Users park in our car park at their own risk. We take no responsibility for loss or damage to cars whilst parked on our premises.
On the day itself, please call Maaike (079 472 599 10) for more information, otherwise you can contact us here.