The best way to get to know people, is to work together and achieve something special. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about cultural exchange and interfaith dialogue. If you can help out with any of the work listed below, please give us a shout.
Currently, we are looking for:
- Lots of people to prepare and bring vegetarian food (ingredients reimbursed by RIFG) for the reception in November 2018.
- People who can man the coffee and tea bar during the same event.
- A digital communicator, who would promote RIFG on Facebook and write inspiring posts for the website and press releases.
- Someone who is at home in IT and can assist the committee with things like setting up email accounts, using WordPress and using a secure cloud service.
- People with good ideas and some time to spare to play a part in organising the Friendship Walk 2019.
Please go to Join! and register your interest by choosing the option “I would like to help organise interfaith activities”, or call Maaike on 079 472 59910.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!